Sunday 12 January 2014

Impact Miniatures, Goblin Referee, well the orcs should be able to cheat as well!

Received the first of my Ebay purchases this Friday. The light was perfect for painting today so I decided to crack out the paints.

Really happy with the way it turned out and the two do look good together.


Like the casting of the Impact mini, I do not know how big a company they are but it is a really nice miniature to paint with lovely clean lines and detail. A joy to paint.

Much happier with the white eyes and red pupils and think I will run with that theme through the Orcs.
Painted him looking up, as I figured he will mostly be looking much bigger players in the eye when he issues his red cards.

Stuck the tankard on the base to tie the two minis together. It is from a set Reaper miniatures produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...