Saturday 25 October 2014

Denzark's Hammer. The prelude

This post is very much inspired by Asslessman's blog leadplague which I cannot recommend enough!

"You called for us Commander Denzark?"



"Yes, come in Sergeants, I have a mission for you both".


"You are to teleport onto a Genestealer infested Tug and then crash it into a Genestealer infested planet! So it's a sucicidal, one way only, no hope of return mission!  Any questions?"




"Eh..... are you sure Sir?"

"Well no, not really, but I'm so full of steroids and fascist ideology, you can't honestly expect me to make rational, tactical decisions do you!"



"Also my testes have shrunk to the size of peanuts due to steroid abuse. The only women I get to see are those snotty, stuck up, Sisters of Battle".



"and don't even mention boobies, as the only ones I get to see are fighting Demonettes of Slaneesh and that only fills me full of confusing thoughts............................ AHHHHHH,................... Thought crime............................. thought crime!.........I'm unclean.......................... unclean! I must be birched! Call forth my attractive, young, squire to birch me!"

"Clear the room Sergeants, I must 'cleanse' myself.................."



"So good luck boys with your mission and shut the door on your way out".



'CLICK'

SWISH. CRACK

"AHHHH.................... yer baby................. harder!"

SWISH, CRACK

"Oh.................... I'm feeling so cleansed right now!"

SWISH, CRACK

"Oh..................... I'm such a naughty boy................"



"Well that's us fucked then"






Al and I are currently playing our way through the Space Hulk missions and I have dug into my old collection of White Dwarfs and rediscovered an old mission in issue 120, called Denzarks Hammer which allows you to play Space Hulk with regular Marines.

I figure we will get to this mission sooner or later so have set myself the painting challenge of Painting at least one full Tactical squad of Ultra Marines (possibly two) over the half term hols.




I have painted up a couple of assault marines as test pieces and am really pleased with the results, especially as the bulk of the painting for the 4 figures took less then 60 minutes!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...