Saturday 22 November 2014

Painting my brother's malformed Willy ............................................................ (minatures)!

It's been a crap week and I am just desperate to paint something to get into a Zen state.

I don't have much spare time and

1) I don't want to batch paint
2) I don't have access to any Reaper Bones so I'm stuck for options.

That is until I spot these on the window ledge (I keep hoping they will get the message and jump).

Abominations and not of the Chaos sort! 

My brothers Malformed Willy .......... minatures!

He bought them just on the basis of the web site pictures and the abominations which turned up leave a lot to be desired.

Web pic


reality

Willy hang your head in shame!

The good news is it does not matter what kind of half arsed, speed paint job I do on these it can only make them look better.

So an hour of slopping about with paint and..................


 I decided to make the middle fella look like the Joker from Batman and it seemed to work well.

The thing on the left reminded me of the awful Prince August abominations of my childhood.

At least I felt I had blown out the painting cob webs.

Say what you want about GW but these pieces for crap would never have been released if GW still held the reins of Blood Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...