Monday 16 February 2015

Italeri WW2 Coastal Defence Bunker terrain piece

Was desperate to paint and the light is kack so I had a dig through my hobby pile and pulled out this......

and less then six quid. Are you kidding me!

I picked it up during the closing down sale of Model zone last year.

It cost me £5.59 at the time and it was too good a deal to pass up.

From that point it had sat it a box gathering dust.

UNTIL NOW!


It was just a case of undercoat black and then successive dry brushes of grey and finally white (with a REALLY big brush out of the kids craft box). Then a bit of greenery to hide any large gaps and Bobs your uncle!

Easy as pie to paint and really happy with the results.

As you can see from the photos, even at 1:72 scale it is not overly large and does the job fine for 28mm.

Not sure if this counts towards my miniature count?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...