Monday 26 October 2015

Finally a film coming out to get excited about.

Forget Glum, old, Bond or that Star Wars bollocks. FINALLY a film to get excited about!


Read this book when it first come out and loved it.

If the film is even half as good as the book it will be the absolute dogs bollocks!


But you are reading the ramblings of a man who took the woman I planned to marry to a Spanish speaking Zombie film for a date.I might be a bit biased ( and I do have my fingers crossed for the new Star War films).

Off to Warhammer world tomorrow and I'm a bit giggly and silly.

4 comments:

  1. This has caught my eye too, but not read it myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the book is brill. Read it in one sitting!

      Delete
  2. And I thought your were going to promo Riot Does Donkey V!... hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would have to grow back my fu man chu for that one!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...