Monday 23 May 2016

Warhammer Quest Silver Tower. Painted Tzaangors

So here are some (slightly) better photos of the Tzeentch, Tzaangors from the box set we painted up in 24 hours.



I missed the decent light due to working late so they are not the shots I really wanted but they will do.


This were the first unit Lano finished up at 1.20am in the morning!


Considering the speed they were painted at and the time in the morning they were finished I think they look great .


Really nice sculpts, shame they did not make an appearence in our first game.

Next up will probably be the Horrors.

10 comments:

  1. I think they are one of those minis I'm going to have to see in the flesh before I know if I like it or not, funny enough most of the new quest set is like that for me hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally I am totally sold. ESPECIALLY with the Kairic Acolytes! I love their Egyption aesthetic.

      Delete
  2. Do you and Lano want to paint my set 😉...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look more like lesser demons than beastmen to me, but nicely sculpted and painted. Shields are particularly effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kind of makes sense they would look like lesser demons. Tzeench is the god of change, he would change the beastmen to be more to his liking!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...