Thursday 28 December 2017

Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire. Sepulchral Guard finished and more random chips from the cupboard of doom.


Finally finished up the Sepulchral guard. If I do say so myself they look pretty good.

First up the warden.




Once again I used blue as the unifying colour but he got the purple cape to show his leadership status.


petitioner one


petitioner two


petitioner three


The Harvester


The Prince of Dust


The Champion


That's all the Shadespire now finished up (until the release of the upcoming Skaven)!

Second up I have finished up all the Wild West civilians of 'Lago' for Legends of the Old west.


First up 'The fiddler'.


The Station master


The prospecter.


So that's another complete set of miniatures ticked off the list.

Being 'Deadcember' and also being on a bit of a roll I finished up a load of 'Risen' for Warmachine.


Considering their Reaper Bones they look OK.


I also finished up building and painting a burnt out barn for 'Legends of the old West'.



Being all wood I tried different effects for the wood grain.


Christmas day I managed to get some time to myself to build 4Grounds 'Rogan's bar'.


Another great kit from 4Ground.

Unfortunately I did make a real pig's ear of the windows.


Once again it has a detailed interior.


I also did alright on the present front!


Not sure if I will get another chance to post this year and have no intention of making a 'review of the year'

This has been an amazing year of gaming with nearly 300 miniatures sold or painted this year!

Of the 147 miniatures I bought this year only ten or twelve remain in the unpainted pile!

It was also a big year of moving miniatures on via eBay and I have finally broke the back of my lead mountain.

Highlights this year include Riotville LIVE, BOYL 2017, finishing the 15 month Mordheim campaign with my brother and of course the Epic 'Blood in the Badlands' campaign.

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and productive new year.

For the last time lets do the numbers

Miniatures painted / sold this year = 295

Miniatures bought 147
257 miniatures to go

2 comments:

  1. Bravo mate! A very successful year of hobby for you for sure.

    Looking forward to seeing what you're going to show us in the up coming months.

    (That barn is pretty darn sexi. Bar too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate.

      It was a brilliant year of hobbying.

      First up is a Beastman army for Riotville LIVE! and a kill team for 'Shadow wars'.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...